Neu Schloss Sanssouci

新.無憂宮

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dear Friend- My turn

作為認識17年的朋友
其實我很內咎--因為我一直覺得有事情瞞著大家
雖然我已經下定決心等我要結婚那天再好好跟大家說
但心裡總是有個疙瘩在
你正好是我最好的擋箭牌

我一直奉行的原則是"You don't ask; I don't tell"(剛好跟惡名昭彰的Don't Ask Don't Tell很像)
上天待我很好,總有一群朋友讓我在迷惘的時候可以抒發可以諮商
一開始在紐約確實是很令人沮喪
但是我的特色就是可以找到平衡的點
客觀上我確實不喜歡紐約,又髒又亂,人很無禮又粗魯
但是情感上對我來說已經不一樣了

我也知道說你很會鑽牛角尖
但是我也不知道該如何啟口
我如果早一點問的話或許你就不用這麼辛苦了

我很擅自的把你規劃進我的未來
因為我相信無論如何我們會是一輩子的朋友

Time after Time by Eva Cassidy



Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
And think of you
Turning in circles confusion
Is nothing new
Flashback to warm nights
Almost left behind
Suitcase of memories,
Time after sometimes

You picture me
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me, I can't hear
What you have said
And you say go slow
I fall behindThe second hand unwinds

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after timeIf you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time
Time after time

After your picture fades and darkness has
Turned to grey
Watching through windows
I’m wondering
If you’re OK
And you say go slow
I fall behind
The drum beats out of time

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after timeIf you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after timeIf you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time
Time after time mmm…time after time
Oooh…time after time
Time after time

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

這...這...也太抄襲我的文章了吧...哈哈...

謝謝你的一路相挺,你也知道MING對我的關心,下回聚會他要再問我感情進度的話,我大概會坦白的告訴他.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home